Friendsgiving is always one of my favorite reasons to host a dinner party! We typically invite our group of friends over, and everyone brings their favorite seasonal dishes. As much as I love hosting a seated dinner, the cleanup can be ROUGH.
We're taking the guesswork out of hosting with our blue and white Friendsgiving kit! The mini wooden boards are one of my favorite details. They're used here as place cards, but you could also put a mini pumpkin tart or appetizer on each!
- Eight grateful plates with rose gold foil
- Rose gold plastic utensils for eight guests
- Eight mini wooden boards tied with ribbon
- Blue and white paper table runner (12 in x 12 feet)
- Ten paper placemats
- Sixteen rose gold maple leaf napkins
- Eight mini velvet pumpkins
- Four large rose gold turkey-shaped platters great for serving rolls, appetizers and small desserts
Add some eucalyptus stems and pumpkins from the dollar shop as the centerpiece.
The set is best for eight guests.